Thank you for the support yesterday. After a good eating day yesterday and an intense workout this morning I'm feeling a bit more focused and determined. The truth is that this is a long road and a gain is just a small gain, but it is important to stop it at 3 lbs before it gets to 5, 8, 10 or more. So I'm going to work on it.
I am also going to stay true to my own goals while supporting Mr. Goat. Please know that he is 100% behind me and supports me all the way. My failings last week were my own and no one else's.
Ok, now that that's done I thought we'd play 20 questions. Here are some questions I have right now. Please answer 1 or all 20 in the comments or on your own blog. If you play on your blog please post a link here.
Oh and before I get that. I have a nomination post up to be the next Prior Fat Girl today. You can go visit if you want here.
20 Questions: Healthy Living Edition
1. What is your favorite vegetable and way to prepare it?
2. What do you like to pack for lunch to work?
3. What is your favorite healthy dinner recipe?
4. What is your favorite way of working out?
5. Where do you buy your gym clothes?
6. How often a week do you work out? (how often would you like to?)
7. What is your "mantra" to help keep you focused on healthy living?
8. What is one health goal you have for the next month?
9. What is one health goal you have for the next 6 months?
10. What is one health goal you have for the next year?
11. Do you have a favorite healthy salty snack?
12. Do you have a favorite healthy sweet snack?
13. Do you prefer to workout alone or with others?
14. Do you prefer to workout in the morning, over lunch or in the evening?
15. What is your favorite healthy breakfast?
16. What is one food that you will not change to a low calorie version and plan your eating to eat the real thing?
17. If you could tell someone who is struggling one thing that helped you what would it be?
18. Do you have a favorite health related book that you've read?
19. What is your favorite workout song?
20. What is one thing that you are going to do TODAY to make today a healthy day?