It is time for another 20 questions post. I love these and I hope you do too. As always you can answer all or one of the questions in the comments. These are questions on my mind right now - definitely no theme today. Just random questions about what is on my mind.
1. Used strollers - is there anything to look for that could be damaged or not have aged well or are they pretty durable?
2. Anyone have a BOB Revolution Single Stroller they want to sell me?
3. How do you vary your workouts so that you keep pushing yourself further?
4. How often do you weigh yourself?
5. Do you have any favorite Mother's Day traditions?
6. What time do you get up in the morning?
7. What time do you go to bed at night?
8. I have to go shopping for new jeans - do you have a favorite pair of jeans? (especially plus size folks out there)
9. When did your child move to a big-kid bed? Also, if they seem fine in the crib how long can I legitimately keep him in there?
10. At what age do you start being more lax about routine and schedule with your kid, particularly around special events, family things and holidays?
11. Are all types of wood safe to burn? I pruned some unidentifiable to me wood from our mess of a side bed last night - should I burn it or take it to the yard waste place?
12. How do you harvest Rhubarb?
13. Anyone have a favorite Rhubarb recipe to share?
14. How often do you get a pedicure?
15. What is your favorite thing to grill in the summer?
16. What is one food you can substitute a low fat or low calorie version for and not notice?
17. How often do you go grocery shopping? Do you have a specific list/meal plan?
18. When did you start swimming lessons with your child?
19. Does central air need some sort of cleaning/ dewinterizing ever?
20. If you have a garden what are your favorite veggies to plant?