Today Mr. Goat turns 30 years old. I think he is pretty wonderful and here are just a few of the reasons why. Please stop by the comments today and wish him a Happy Birthday!
30 reasons I love Mr. Goat
1. He laughs loudly.
2. He remembers the first time he saw me.
3. He wore a pony tail in college that curled at the bottom.
4. He is smart and has common sense too.
5. He loves his family.
6. He is loyal and will defend me if I've been wronged.
7. His voice is beautiful.
8. His faith is important to him.
9. He is gleeful about trains.
10. He can understand legal documents.
11. His son adores him, and Mr. Goat never lets him down.
12. He knows just what I'm thinking, and knows when to tease me and when to comfort me.
13. He plays a mean game of cribbage.
14. He accepts me with my anxieties.
15. He enjoys being with my family.
16. He listens to NPR.
17. He indulges my geekiness.
18. He has a soft spot for our kitties.
19. He looks good in pink and isn't afraid to wear it.
20. He can laugh at himself.
21. He can name more classical music than modern music.
22. He makes an amazing bowl of popcorn.
23. He can sing Les Mis by heart.
24. He can also name trains on sight.
25. But loves to watch the Twins play while drinking a beer.
26. He answers me honestly.
27. He is not afraid to cry.
28. He was smart enough to come to my dorm to watch the Princess Bride (which he had NEVER seen) that night.
29. He loves our son.
30. He loves me back.
Happy Birthday Mr. Goat. I love you!