* I hate matching socks. I know I should pin them together to wash them but I don't and then I hate matching them. So I often put it off and then I'm scrambling in the morning trying to find a matching pair. Socks I hate them - is it sandal season yet?
* I'm getting a complex. I keep reading all these blogs who have kids near baby goat's age (pregnant women seek out pregnancy blogs I guess and then the kids all grow together). Anyway, all these, primarily girls, are turning two and the accounts of them are so verbal. "My just two year old speaks in complete sentences, and knows the whole alphabet, and reads, and counts to 10 and does calculus in her sleep" It is making me a bit crazed because baby goat said "Dada Ba" the other night and I was gleeful that we had a sentence! (Ba = bath) I know I shouldn't stress and he comprehends a lot but I get jumpy that he's somehow behind. I don't think so deep down but seriously are all just two year olds so verbal?
* Speaking of, baby goat turns two on Saturday and I'm thrilled. Of course he's been sick since Friday but hopefully will be back at daycare tomorrow so I can run around frantically 1. Working 2. Cleaning 3. Planning a party. I know he won't remember his birthday party but I sort of feel like I'm half-assing it right now.
* In other news we close on our house in a month. As soon as baby goat's birthday passes, we are in full packing mode. I'm completely thrilled and more than a little manic about all that needs to happen in the next month but it will all be worth it in the end.
* I am ready for spring.
* Sadly my gym going and healthy eating has been difficult for the last two weeks. I just don't ever feel calm enough to catch my breath and acutally plan ahead. But I got some Chobani Greek yogurt to try for breakfasts so I can start the day right. I hope that will be a good start for the day for me.
* Still I am still on track for my No-Drive Thru Challenge for Feb. I'm trying to figure out what my March challenge will be. I am open to ideas? Maybe a "Try one new recipe a week" challenge? Or "Eat Breakfast everyday?"
* Thursday I am working on a Blog Carnival if anyone wants to jump in. It will be a Two Truths and a Lie Blog Carnival so everyone can meet some new people and guess on each others blogs. Let me know if you want in. I'll be sending out an email about it tomorrow!
* Mt. Laundry calls, as does the dishes and I hope to get to bed soon. So goodnight blogland. Sleep tight.