It's time for another round of 20 questions, the New House/Moving Edition:
1. What tips do you have for making a move easy on a child?
2. What did you pack up first and what did you leave for the end?
3. What is one thing you would do differently the next time you had to move?
4. Approx how many clothes do you have in your closet each season?
5. What do you know about consignment stores?
6. Anyone know a good piano tuner?
7. What are the first things that needs to be done in the spring to start a garden? When?
8. What is your trick for keeping your move organized?
9. What is your favorite way to realize a theme in a little boys room?
10. Any one have any kid potties they like? (Now that we have room for one and we should start talking about that process..ugh)
11. Besides a place to sleep what do you unpack first?
12. Are housewarming parties tacky or fun?
13. Who do you have to call specifically to change your address and who can you send a postcard/email to?
14. What should you be sure to do in your new house before you move in?
15. How do you go from college/hand-me down "chic" to some sort of real style without spending too much money?
16. Any other packing tips?
17. What are must haves for lawn care/house care? Lawn mower - what else?
18. What should I get baby goat for his birthday next week?
19. Which do you prefer - Tricycle, Big Wheel, or Balance Bike?
20. Any tips for reducing moving stress?