Its a New Year. Between the final day of 2010 and now Mr. Goat and I....
* Finished up our Christmas cards.
* Cuddled with our toddler
* Cleaned two bathrooms (floors included)
* Cleaned one kitchen (floor included!)
* Slept on clean sheets.
* Cleaned the living room.
* Cooked a homecooked dinner for my parents (Mr. Goat did this one).
* Shared a kiss for the new year.
* Slept in an extra hour while Mr. Goat got up.
If this is any sign of things to come I will be lucky. And even when it isn't I know that it has been a good few days - even if full of work. I'm feeling really good about the possiblities of 2011 and all that it holds - gym trips, birthdays, new opportunities, maybe even a house? Either way, in the interest of healthy self-care I wanted to take a moment an acknowledge the work we've done today.