Welcome to another installment of 20 questions. Below are some of the questions I am considering these days. If you'd like you may answer any or all of the questions or simply marvel at my randomness.
1. What is the first step in looking for a house? Bank? Realtor?
2. How much money down do you really need anyway?
3. When is the Jetson's cleaning and cooking technology going to become real?
4. Will I have the proper bra size already at Missy's bra fitting event today?
5. Should I have a costume for our church Halloween event?
6. If so what? Everything is either super expensive or super slutty or both. I can't do that at a church event.
7. What should I keep in my office as lunch backups when I "forget" to bring a lunch?
8. Why is the monopoly game at McDonald's so compelling to me for McD's breakfast?
9. Why do I feel guilty about my plans for a girls night tonight?
10. Should I run the 5k in November?
11. Can I afford the gym again?
12. If not, what can I do for exercise this winter?
13. When will I have time to purge my closets.
14. Just how much should I hold on to anyway?
15. What are good age appropriate art supplies for baby goat?
16. Why is diet coke so hard to quit?
17. (from twitter yesterday) Why is it so hard to find cute boots that fit my "robust" calves?
18. From SIL - Would you rent out a room in your house? (Visit her blog to comment and help her out please)
19. What will baby goat weight and height be at his "18 month" appointment on Monday? (at almost 20 months)
20. Will baby goat fit back into his summer clothes next summer now? How should I be organizing his clothes now that his super quick growth has slowed?