Gratitude to change my Attitude1. I'm grateful that it is April 8 and baby goat isn't in the hospital, unlike last year.
2. I'm grateful that I have a flexible job so I can stay home when my son is sick.
3. I'm grateful for a husband who willingly stays home with said sick baby last night so I can still go to the Bon Jovi concert.
4. I am grateful for Bon Jovi, Bon Jovi's jeans and the collective singing of a stadium full of people.
5. I'm grateful that I have my blog and lots of online and IRL friends who support me when life seems difficult.
6. I'm grateful for Easter candy and diet coke.
7. I'm grateful that tomorrow is another day to try this again.