- The Weather - the warmest day in 6 months, nearly 80 degrees, full of green little sproutlings.
- Free lunch - one of the perks of church work is the occasional funeral lunch. Ham rolls, bread and butter pickles, veggies and a cookie - the lunch of champions.
- Peepshi - need I say more.
- Realizing that I'm 15 books into my 50 book challenge and on pace for a 60 book year.
- All your generous comments, support in my Couch to 5k challenge too, plus all the great people willing to do this mountain with me!
- That my dad's handle for commenting on my blog is Yo'Papa.
- That I get to play trumpet this year again for Easter after missing last year. I even get to play my C trumpet which has been collecting more dust than I'd like.
- That my lip held up during Easter brass rehearsal. (that sounds dirtier than it is).
- That come noon on Sunday life seems calmer.
- That we've seen Sister goat twice this week (spring break) and she's coming up to play when daycare is closed Friday too!
- That I can wear flats without socks again.
- Sock monkeys.
- Baby goat kisses.
- Mr. Goat's who shifts schedules to stay home with the sick baby.
- The thought of attending some of my favorite church services in the next few days.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
In the busiest week of the church year, with a sick kid and a messy house, sometimes you just have to find things that make you smile. Here are some of the things that made me smile today!