Sometimes I want to blog but my head is filled with questions instead. Many of them are trivial, some are serious, others practically rhetorical but there they are. I've done this once before not expecting such a great response to my random questions but it was great to get input from people on some of the questions floating around my brain. So here are my 20 questions for today. Answer any you want to, ask your own if you want, but thanks for letting me get them out of my head.
1. If people bring lunches to work successfully what do you bring?
2. Why do "quick" microwave meals have so much sodium and is there a simpler alternative?
3. Why don't co-workers ever clean the microwave?
4. How do I train myself to get up without hitting snooze?
5. When do others go to bed? (Maybe I just get too little sleep)
6. What will Conan do now that he's left the Tonight Show?
7. Will Brett Favre retire now, decide to play early on, or mess with the Vikings plans until after training camp?
8. What should we get baby goat for his first birthday?
9. How many clothes or toys does a baby really need anyway?
10. Is there a light, cheap, easy stroller to keep in my car so we can each have one and not transfer it constantly?
11. Does anything lead to baby rage quite like those nose sucker thingies?
12. Is it too much to ask for the fairies/elves/gnomes/cinderella mice to clean the apartment in the night?
13. Should we spring for 1 year portraits?
14. What is a good place for 1 year portraits?
15. Does anything make doing laundry easier?
16. What should we have for dinner?
17. How do I get over my "raw-chicken-must-not-touch" phobia to learn to prepare it for healthy meals?
18. Speaking of healthy meals what are your favorites?
19. What is a good way to monitor your portion control?
20. Which baby class should we do this spring - mommy and me, music or swimming?
Whew, my head at least feels clearer. I hope you brilliant readers have some insights for me and my Monday jumbled thoughts.