* Have you entered the Lutheran Geek contest yet? Only two more days to enter to win a very awesome CD!
* My friend Missy the Marketing Mama was nice enough to highlight my Geekling Gift Guide on her blog this week. Thanks Missy! If you don't have a little Geekling however consider looking at Marketing Mama's own gift guide for women! She always has wonderful ideas. If you don't know her blog you definitely should check it out. I for one am coveting the automatic soap dispenser.
* For the geek that I am, I can be somewhat slow to enter into modern technology, however the Lutheran Geek is now over on Facebook. While I don't necessarily like the term "fan" I'd love it if you want to come over there and show some facebook love to me. It is another great way to follow my Random Thoughts out in blogland.
* We decided to splurge on a mini Christmas tree to add to the festive cheer despite the fact that we will be gone during Christmas. I'm very pleased with the decision and when we put it up baby goat broke into hysterical giggles so I think he approves too!
* Mr. Goat and I really enjoyed our date night. Christmas Fest was wonderful as always and we even went out to pie afterwards!
* Baby Goat met Santa last week so look for those pictures later this week for Wordless Wednesday. I'm glad that he was not the least big afraid, though he was much more interested in eating his Jingle Bells than Santa himself.
* I'm looking for a good ornament to represent baby goat's first year. I'd like something that can be personalized but I haven't found something that I love yet. If you have kids what did you do for a first christmas ornament?