Today is a day where I have way more questions than answers so I thought I'd share some of them with you. Feel free to answer any you'd like, although they may not all have answers. And if you want to leave a question for me I'll answer as best I can in a later post!
1. What should I have for lunch?
2. Do you bring lunches to work? What do you eat?
3. What will baby goat weigh at his 9 month appointment in a few weeks?
4. Are we crazy for traveling so much over the holidays?
5. How will baby goat do on the plane?
6. How do you pack everything you need to travel when going by plane?
7. What should I get people for Christmas? Are there inexpensive, no craft talents, gift ideas for the broke?
8. Does baby goat need Christmas gifts at this age?
9. Am I a grinch if we don't get a tree since we'll be gone most of the holidays anyway?
10. What should I do with baby goat's baby clothes: keep for eventual next baby, sell to baby store, give to someone who needs them?
11. What should I be when I grow up?
12. Does anyone else find being an adult hard?
13. Why do I always spill on my shirts?
14. What gets out really old stubborn stains?
15. Consignment or Goodwill for the clothes I'm going to get rid of from my closet when I go through it tomorrow?
16. Should I keep some of the clothes that are too big for me even though I hope and pray (and am trying to ensure) that I'll never be that big again?
17. How many clothes do I really need?
18. Why do my attempts at being stylish always look foolish to me?
19. What green cleaners do you like - particularly for kitchen and bathroom?
20. How much breastmilk will the airlines let me travel with?
Whew...that was really way to easy. I could write a lot more but I think that 20 is more than enough. I'm overwhelmed by the questions but I don't want my readers to be. Weigh in if you'd like, leave your own if you want too, and play along on your own blog if you are so inclined. If people think this is fun maybe I'll do it again.
In other blog news - stay tuned tomorrow for some of my geek-inspired Christmas gifts ideas for kids. Baby goat isn't old enough and we aren't rich enough to get the all but I'll share my geek wish list with you.