Mr. Goat and I are recognizing a real need for a date night, out of the house, just the two of us. We've gone on a few dates so far but baby goat has always been with a family member (grandparent or aunt). We know that this is not always going to be the case so it is time to start looking for a group of babysitters. I have several people who have offered from church in particular but I thought I'd poll you guys and see what you do with baby sitters. So, spill it blogland! :)
1. How old do want your baby sitter to be at least?
2. Do you expect any special classes - Red Cross babysitting class or CPR for example?
3. How much do you pay a babysitter?
4. Other things I need to know when choosing one?
5. And tips for working up the courage to leave that first time and/or anything else I need to know?