* Why is Bejeweled so crazy addictive?
* I hate getting up in the dark. It makes mornings even harder, and they are already nearly impossible. Any one have tips to keep them from hitting snooze over and over in the morning?
* I really miss making music. When I was at St. Olaf I was in up to 6 ensembles at any given time. I still get opportunities to play in church and weddings but I miss the ensemble experience. Since work is church and church is work I'm unable to be in the church choir and am not really talented enough for a professional group so I'm at an empasse. I miss its grounding my life and the spiritual centering it brings me.
* Teething sucks. If you have kids who've done it you know, if not, I can't explain it more fully.
* Still in a window of happy we got baby goat to the pumpkin patch/apple farm and he was a bit confused but enjoyed it still. Here's a preview:
* I've been having crazy dreams lately - wonky combinations of the books I'm reading, friends and various "quests." I don't know what they mean, if anything, but I wake up feeling like I haven't had a good night sleep even though I slept the whole night. I wonder what has my sub consious racing around at night but I hope it figures it out soon.