* Congratulations for my friend Liz and her husband Seth on the birth of their beautiful daughter Anna Justine last week. It does suddenly move me up to the next most pregnant friend, a title I'm not sure I feel quite ready for yet.
* More pregnancy brain - today i put my maternity pants on backwards. I didn't notice for nearly 4 hours. I find this alarming for several reasons...including the fact that they still fit surprisingly well.
* There are too many weekends that have *extra* work stuff lately. I'm tired and want a break. At least tomorrow is a day off.
* My husband earned major brownie points this weekend. He drove me down to my church retreat (an hour away) because I was tired, and then stayed in town overnight at his parents (same town as the retreat) and took care of his mom after her surgery this week to give his day a day of rest himself. What a good guy I've got!
* We ordered a crib. Yay! I doesn't seem to have a recall unlike the first one we tried to pick out!
* Did I mention I have tomorrow off! Yay! I hope to get a jump on the nursery a bit...I took a nap during that free time today.
* I feel a bit guilty that I didn't watch the Super Bowl. We went to play bridge instead. I did TiVo it so I can watch the commercials if I want. And the game was on in the background at Bridge.
* Hope springs eternal.
* I finally gained weight at my doctor's office. My doctor was fine with it but I felt a bit disappointed to go up. I'm know about 10 lbs up.
* My BP was also a bit lower but not quite where I want to see it, but still ok. I probably worry about it more than I really need to yet as my doctor isn't concerned and she had pre-eclampsia in all three of her own pregnancies. So I'm trying to let the worry go.
* I am now more pregnant than my friend Kerry was when she delivered her triplets. Blows my mind.