I'm sneaking in under the wire for Sunday but it has been a busy day. A few of the highlights...
1. Work went well this morning, no disasters, and it was confirmation Sunday which is always fun to watch. This is the first batch of kids that I taught in SS before they made it to confirmation so it was neat for me. A little surreal that I've really been there 4 years though!
2. The Packers destroyed the Bears. And the Vikings lost too, so we are all tied for first of the divison again. I'm glad to stay in the hunt.
3. My SIL is going to state swimming next week and it works out that we get to go...also we have Wicked tickets this week and I'm super excited about it.
4. I *may* have felt Zy-Goat move...but then again I don't really have the foggiest idea what I'm looking for. Still, 18.5 weeks is an exciting place to be. I finally can identify a little bump in the extra padding. Yay!
5. Mr. Goat and I went back to bridge tonight and we actually won the night! We won a half a master point. Go Team Goat! It is a bit redeeming since we are easily the youngest people in the room by like 20 years.
6. The key this time maybe? I actually had an early dinner and ate first. Turns out that food really helps a pregnant lady function. Who knew? :)
7. Thanksgiving is coming up and I'll get to see my Gramma and my sister and BIL and other family too. It will be fun and worth the drive.
So yay for happy news today. Even if it is all small stuff, but I'm glad for the small stuff today. But anyway, a busy week is coming up so it is time for bed! Night Blogland!