I'm sitting here in the middle of doing laundry, dutifully heating up leftovers for dinner, watching the Biggest Loser and desperately craving Chocolate Cake (and yes it does deserve capital letters at the moment)...so how about some Random Thoughts.
* You know how you get a message from the doctor saying to call and you worry the whole time you are calling them back only to have a chipper nurse ultimately tell you (after being on hold for an excruitating 5 minutes) that all your tests came back negative and normal. :) And you are thrilled but it is like couldn't you just tell me that on the message so I can avoid the stress. LOL. In this case it was our quad screen blood test that came back normal. Woohoo! But it was a stressful few minutes.
* Seriously, I need some Chocolate Cake! Rwoarrr!
* After finishing Book 3 of the Twilight Series I am officially into the series. It is in no way equivalent to the Harry Potter Series, or the Lord of the Rings but it is entertaining. Now I just need to wait out the library to get book 4 and see how it ends. It is good but luckily I haven't fallen so hard that I have to buy the books. I do kinda want to go see the movie though ;)
* I know why I want Chocolate Cake too. I didn't have any of the cake leftovers at staff today (it was leftover from Confirmation retreat). There was german chocolate and red velvet and I didn't have any. At the time it was fine but now....CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!
* I got to have Monday off this week which was amazing. I ran some important errands and got to meet baby Solomon who is totally precious. However, since I did have Monday off today was a total scramble to keep up with the works week. Suddenly it all seems very busy and crazy. I'm working hard to keep up though and I know that Monday was worth it.
* I am really struggling about worrying about things I can't control. I've always been this way and this evening seems particularly difficult. I wish I could find a way to just let it go and trust that things will more than likely turn out ok and that even if they didn't I would deal with it the best I can and my support system would be there for me. And more often than not it isn't even serious things that I worry about, though I often take the "what if" game to extremes.
* Don't you hate laundry? I actually like laundry except for one thing - folding and putting away. Ugh, just awful. And Mt. Laundry is waiting for me. Woohoo!
* It is very strange to me to be eating so healthy and still getting bigger, and that bigger is good. Trippy is what that is. Of course I can always eat heathier....but then again, where is the Chocolate Cake!
* I'll just settle down and watch a Tivo-ed Dr. Who instead and try not to worry. Yay for Dr. Who!