I want to blog, but I don't know what to say. Hubby is no help as he suggests blogging about boobies! Boys. So here we go:
1. Teaching my 5th grade class at our communion class this morning. They are are a great class and we had a wonderful turnout of both kids and parents. And whenever I can get the parents to listen and talk it is a good day.
2. Despite it being Saturday I stayed at work and finished some pressing work. Work still is going to be hard this week but I'm feeling more on top of the piles. Yay!
3. I also went back to the gym after missing Wed (my normal day off), Thurs and Friday. Hard but it was good to go.
1. Getting up EARLY to go play trumpet for Palm Sunday (in addition to all the normal Sunday School stuff).
2. I'm still a bit concerned about getting hubby's crud, and would like to avoid it if possible.
3. The Laundry! Can't someone do SOMETHING about the Laundry! For the love of all things holy, its ALIVE! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
1. Dear Dr. Mahr, the 2001 recording of the St. Olaf Band playing the Liberty Bell March is not at the standard 120 beats per minute but more along the lines of 140 bpm making it very hard to elliptic to it.
2. What is the verb form of the elliptical machine anyway? Elliptic? Ellipticalled? Any suggestions? It seems like it would be cool verb.
3. Hubby thinks its odd that I timed my pi day post for the exact "time" of pi. But that isn't weird is it? Just attention to detail. After all how many numbers get a whole day.
Upcoming blog topics:
1. Cheesy 70s church movies and baking.
2. The media of fat
3. Holy Week and working for the church.
Well, it is way past my bedtime now and it has been a LONG day. Good night blogland, and here are two questions for you to help me with....
1. What is one thing you do to cope with a long overnight airplane ride?
2. What is one thing besides your passport that you wouldn't go on a long trip with?