* It is very very cold. Outside. In my office. So, so, SO cold. I can only hope that it dramatically helps the Packer's chances against the Giants this weekend. Can we make it to the Super Bowl? I sure hope so.
* Thanks to some generous family members and fundraising I am very close to having my Mission Trip to Argentina paid for. It is one of those things I've been stressing about, as it is a significant cost that we really don't have much money for, but it goes to show that God does provide. I am not quite there but at least feel like I could pay for the rest if we had to.
* I went to the gym last night and last Friday and am going again tonight. It is a start and my motivation is back. I'm going to keep it up as long as I can. Amazingly enough, it is even *sort of* fun.
* It is wonderful to know that I have very kind and wonderful friends. The kind who do things for others, not just tiny things, but BIG ones. It makes me happy to know them all and when I add to it the generousity of my family it just makes me generally happy with the world.
* Apparently Ferret facts make for a very hot and steamy romance. Read about it here.
* Here at church, in the new budget, Children's Ministry accounts for less that 5% of the total budget (this includes figuring in my salary mind you). That seems wrong somehow. It also amazes me how much we can do with so little.